TRANSPORTER / DUMPER-DIESEL ENGINE POWERED:
Diesel engine powered dumpers are designed for carrying bulk material, often on building sites & agriculture fields. They have a container at the front that can be tilted to unload the material. They are also used in the industry for transporting rubble, waste, soil and other loose materials.
Some advantages of diesel engine powered dumpers are:
- They have high torque and power, which makes them suitable for heavy loads and rough terrain.
- They have low maintenance costs and long service life.
- They are widely available and easy to refuel.
Some features that distinguish the quality of a dumper are:
- Autonomy in movement: the ability to move on different types of surfaces and terrains with ease and speed.
- Transport capacity: the size and weight of the load that can be carried by the dumper.
- Technical qualities: the stability, precision, speed and versatility of the machine.